Korea hidden attractions _ Hwadam Forest & Hwadamchae


“Reserving Hwadam Forest Hwadamchae for 2 people costs 32,000 won, make a reservation ?” 

"yes" 


'I'm going to the arboretum, but the entrance fee is more expensive than I thought,,,,,' Within 5 minutes of entering Hwadamchae, I felt satisfied, 

At the first viewing course of Hwadam Forest [Natural Ecology Museum], I thought, ‘I came to a great place.’


I. What you need to know  


1. Basic information 

Hwadam Forest admission tickets are only available online. On-site purchase is not possible.  However, Hwadamchae can be purchased on site.

Kakao Navigation(GPS), when I hit Hwadam Forest, [Hwadam Forest], [Hwadam Forest Parking Lot], the address was different,, 

I used [Hwadam Forest] instead of [Hwadam Forest Parking Lot], just in case. 
But I walked quite a distance to Hwadam Forest. 

Be sure to go to [Hwadam Forest Parking Lot] in your navigation(GPS) to park closer. 
If you use the Hwadam Forest parking lot, you don’t have to take the lift like we did.


Hwadam Forest







They say it would take 1.5 to 2 hours if you don't do anything and just walk, but since I took pictures here and there and took a short break, it took a total of 3 hours.

There is a difference between being run by the state and being run by a large company.

I thought that the government-run Pocheon Art Valley another place  was 'okay', but after visiting Hwadam Forest, I thought, 'I want to come back every season.'


2. What to prepare 


I didn't buy anything to eat after hearing from the owner of CU(convenient shop) right next to the entrance that it would take 1.5 to 2 hours.

I was hungry after walking around. Bringing in food is prohibited, but CU items are allowed. 

I think it would be a good idea to bring some simple snacks.

There are only drink vending machines on the promenade,, 

Please note that there is a coin exchange, but 50,000 won notes cannot be exchanged

And you cannot enter Hwadamchae with drinks. However, if you go directly to Hwadam Forest, the requirement is possible. 

I needed coffee urgently, so I bought it at CU, but I threw it away right away. 
Then I found out that there was a cafe right nearby.

It's 3 hours if you walk leisurely, so sneakers are better than shoes, and there's a lot of shade, so you don't need a parasol and just sunglasses will do.

There are more photo spots than you think. It would be a good idea to prepare a 100% cell phone charger or an auxiliary battery.

The guidebook that you haven't read properly is absolutely necessary for Hwadam Forest. 
Be sure to pick up the information sheet at the entrance. Where am I? I often look at information sheets with this thought in mind.

II. Hwadamchae ‘Is there anything special?? '   

1. Entering the entrance of the star like this


I'm overwhelmed by the video 
If you have come this far, I recommend that you also check out Hwadamchae. https://tv.kakao.com/v/446418707

With this video in the background

If you roughly draw a picture and place it on the board, it will look as pretty as in the video^^ https://tv.kakao.com/v/446418960



2. Enter the main building through the annex.

It's so elegantly done.


III. Hwadam Forest

1. Natural Ecology Museum 

Don't just pass by. Just looking at the building and fish in the last fish tank makes me think, 'I'm glad I came in.'













2. Moss Garden

When you take a picture, it feels a bit mysterious. 




3. Birch forest 

There are numbers 3 and 4, but the season is not right,, Pass,
Birch Forest is the 5th theme out of 15 themes.
화담숲 자작나무 숲



4. Pine Garden (Theme No. 7)

-There is no place that is not pretty.


5. Bonsai Garden (Theme No. 8)

Those who like bonsai can see a variety of trees outdoors.

6. Rock landscape garden and traditional wall path (theme no. 9, 10)




7. Color circle (theme no. 11)

It's confusing because the border isn't clear, but wouldn't a place filled with various flowers be a color source? It does



8. Garden of Memories (theme no. 15, last)




Each and every place of Hwadamchae and Hwadam Forest has been put with great care, so I plan to visit again when the seasons change.

댓글